1. The name and contact details of the controller and the company's data protection officer
ECKART TLS GmbH
PC Straße 5
Phone: 03493 7 23 06
Fax: 03493 7 24 70
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its processing
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.tls-technik.de, the browser used on your end-user device automatically sends information to our website's server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called 'log file'. The following information is recorded and stored without need for action on your part:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is gained (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring convenient use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability
- as well as for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, you have the possibility to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address must be provided so that we know who sent the enquiry and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 P. 1 a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
3. Data Transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 P. 1 a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 P. 1 f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation to pass on data in accordance with Art.6 Section 1 P. 1 c GDPR, and this is legally permissible,
- it is required in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 P. 1 b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Each cookie contains information that is stored in connection with the specific end device being used. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
Cookies are used in order to make the use of our services more convenient for you. For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after you leave our site.
In addition, in order to optimise user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, the system automatically recognises that you have already visited the site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art.6 Section 1 P. 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. If, however, you deactivate cookies completely you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data being processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the type of personal data, the recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, relevant information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of erroneous or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for the execution of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, execution or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you refuse its deletion but we no longer need the data, however you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 P. 3 GDPR; to revoke your consent at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Art.77 GDPR you have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate authorities. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
6. Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 P. 1 GDPR f you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation, or the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will comply with without the need of indicating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Generally, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The closed icon of the key or lock in the lower status bar of your browser indicates whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form.
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.